Contracts Manager based in London and the annual salary is between £38,946.00 and £49,818.00
This is a full time permanent contract role
Employer Reference: 475304
This role will involve:
- Lead, manage and motivate the team to deliver high performance
- Ensure that corporate/departmental people practices are understood and implemented within your service
- Effectively manage budgets and projects within your service ensuring effective cost management and prioritisation
- Monitor and evaluate your team’s performance and recommend areas for improvement based on evidence
- Coach and support staff to develop
- Recommend areas for service improvement based on relevant data and information
- Communicate effectively with elected members and other partners/stakeholders
- Collaborate constructively with partner organisations and other stakeholders including internal services and colleagues
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience of the management of large repairs and maintenance contracts of varying financial levels
- Experience of maintenance programmes utilising a prescriptive programme such as SFG20 or CIBSE Guide M
- Experience of triage management, offering advice and guidance to a service desk
- Experience of managing a team within repairs and maintenance
- Experience of health and safety law including the CDM Regs, fire safety, and workplace regs
- Demonstrates a broad knowledge of commercial/financial acumen within repairs and maintenance
- Knowledge of ICT capabilities, (includes MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project) and knowledge and use of propriety Asset Management Systems
- Technical qualification to Level 3 on the national framework of qualifications in a craft related to building services such as 2330, 236, 2351 Electrotechnical Training Level 3, or 6189, 918, 6035 Plumbing and Domestic Heating Training Level 2 or 6187 (or equivalent) Refrigeration and Air Conditioning
- IOSH Managing Safely
- ILM Level 3, above or equivalent
- Full driving licence
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services