KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Skills and Employability sectors. Job Title: Civil Engineering / Groundworks Assessor Location: National / Remote (Must be flexible with travel) Salary: £34,000 (Including car allowance) Type: Full-time, Permanent Duties include:
- Deliver full Apprenticeship Standards in Groundworker (Level 2) and Civil Engineering Technician (Level 3).
- Deliver full training and support learners through Functional Skills - Maths and English.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure timely reviews are conducted.
- Organise and maintain documentation on learners' progress.
- Support, advise and motivate learners.
- Overcome barriers to learning and adapt delivery to meet learner’s needs.
- Work to learner review and completion time-scales.
- Meet Assessor KPI’s in terms of timely reviews, paperwork, EPA and general administration.
- Recognised Teaching qualification: PTLLS/AET (or equivalent).
- Ideally hold a recognised Assessor award: D32/33, A1, CAVA or TAQA.
- Must hold solid occupational experience within Groundworks (e.g. Concreting; Paving; Drainage) and ideally Civil Engineering
- Must be an excellent communicator who is learner and quality focussed.
- Confident and professional with the ability to inspire and motivate people.
- Quality driven and prepared to go the extra mile for your learners.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Education