Human Resources Assistant based in Brixton and the rate is £14.54 per hr
This is a full time temporary contract role
Employer Reference: 474439
This role will involve:
- Makes judgements on prioritisation of work to manage workload and respond to urgent requests, supported and directed by the Team Leader and Contact Point manager where appropriate
- Responds to customer demand on the HR Function, supporting casework, recruitment, workforce reporting, systems support, learning and / or organisation development
- Acts as a first point of contact for the HR function, resolving process or policy application-based queries and basic data access request, and triaging other requests and connecting to the relevant individual within the HR Function as required
- To demonstrate flexibility whilst working across various HR teams to support workload peaks and troughs, developing knowledge and experience across all teams
- Uses HR systems and databases appropriately to record all work actions, ensuring accurate information is stored in line with information and record management policies
- Maintains compliance with the Data Protection Act, GDPR and confidentiality of employee information and the client’s data
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources