Private Rented Sector Officer based in London and the rate is £16.00 per hr
This is a full time temporary contract role
Employer Reference: 5191877
This role will involve:
- To provide comprehensive homeless prevention advice and support to residents who rent privately within Southwark.
- To determine whether a Notice served on a tenant is valid and take a proactive role to help resolve the reason for any threat of eviction.
- Provide a day to day, effective customer-friendly and efficient service to clients presenting housing problems with regard to harassment and illegal eviction from their landlords and/or landlords’ agents.
- Provide a comprehensive tenancy relations service, advice and assistance to private sector residents including tenants, sub-tenants, licensees, owner occupiers and housing association tenants.
- To provide mediation between tenants and landlords to prevent homelessness wherever possible including visiting properties and resolving disputes at source.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services