Independent Living Co-Ordinator based in Rugby and the rate is £12.23 per hr
This is a full time temporary contract role
Employer Reference: 5191712
This role will involve:
- To work as part of a small team providing an independent living and housing management service for all residents within the Independent Living Schemes allocated to the team.
- Work with the team to co-ordinate regular visits to all residents in their own homes to check their wellbeing, increasing visits as appropriate to their needs at any particular time.
- To raise concerns about the welfare of residents with relatives, GPs, external agencies, care agencies and support providers in a timely manner to ensure that resident’s needs are identified and provided for. This could be via various means of communication, including case reviews, referrals to support or care agencies or emergency services as appropriate.
- Promote health and wellbeing with residents and assist them in organising a programme of events and activities to be provided in the communal facilities of a scheme managed by the team.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services