Ict - Hosting Services based in Chester and the rate is £200.80 per day
This is a full time temporary contract role
Employer Reference: 5191386
This role will involve:
- Provide ad hoc and scheduled technical and professional advice, support and guidance to all Council Officers, Schools and other external clients either on site by delivery of diverse business critical services to schools under SBSA for administrative and curriculum support or through the use of remote tools in the use of relevant systems, applications and schools networks to ensure appropriate skills and expertise are available to enable clients to make effective use of ICT.
- Plan, organise and carry out complex project work, own and complete intricate tasks and requests for assistance, upgrades, changes, developments and installs, either with others or on own initiative to ensure that installations, support and training are delivered in a timely manner to corporate Council standards and to the satisfaction of all parties involved.
- Design, define plan and deliver training and awareness sessions which advise clients on the use of ICT and specialist applications that allows them to gain the correct skills to ensure that clients, including schools benefit from investment in ICT.
- Evaluate problems using available methods, procedures, tools, equipment and standards associated with own area of specialist knowledge and make correct choices from alternatives in order to meet time cost and quality targets, prioritising and documenting all stages of tasks, keeping clients and management informed at all times of the current status of unresolved problems.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Degree or equivalent qualification + 6 years practical experience in IT support and delivery.
- Tops off Boxes Training – formal training
- Manual Handling Course
- MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
- Knowledge of ITIL
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet