Product Owner / Product Manager (x3) - Digital Transformation Consultancy - £55k-£80k (depending on experience)
A best in their field, London-based digital transformation consultancy is currently looking to hire 3x experienced and driven Product Owners / Product Managers to empower their clients to make sound investment decisions with their digital due diligence, whilst consulting companies through necessary digital transformation to accelerate business performance.
Reporting to senior management, this role will offer the successful candidate a mix of consulting and internal Product duties, clear competency frameworks for progression, and the chance to work with a truly people-focused business.
To be considered for this role, you must come from a Product-focused role and have a experience working at commercial consultancy. The reason this is key is due to the fast-paced nature of project-based roles.
- Lead client engagements
- Create inspiring, high-quality output for clients
- Lead the day-to-day work of a multi-disciplinary product team
- Mentor junior Analysts and Consultants.
- Using Agile methodologies, work closely with Product, Technology and Delivery teams to deliver the roadmap
- Take an active role in the design and execution of prioritisation, requirements gathering and documentation, product solution design, testing and release processes.
- Act as the key product decision maker on the project
- Responsible for the ongoing management of the product backlog
- Lead Product team members on workshops, meetings, research programmes, stakeholder engagement, and business analysis
- Build strong, lasting relationships with your clients
- Generate profitable revenue from your engagements.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Product Owner from a consultancy environment
- Demonstrable experience of the full product lifecycle
- Experience delivering and growing SaaS products in B2C and B2B markets
- Experience of managing and governing business requests and demand pipeline, and managing stakeholders
- Strong organisational, presentation and communication skills
- Previous experience working closely with key stakeholders
- Strong commercial focus and business acumen
- Experience of previously delivering Enterprise class software implementations
- Ability to develop, plan, and implement short and long-range goals
- Strong teambuilding skills, with ability to build quick and effective work rapport with others
If you’re an experience Product Owner, with a background in consulting, who is looking for a market-leading company who put their people first, then this role could be for you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other