Looking for a change? Do you thrive on people management? Then look no further, your next role as Production Manager is right here.
Supplying some of the most important industries worldwide such as; public sectors, defence, healthcare and more with their cutting edge technology. Never settling for the mediocre and always striving for more, my client is after the slickest Production Manager.
Be a part of the action as the next Production Manager for an ever-growing electrical company in Sheffield. Every day you will be where it all happens, from the initial design to the manufacturing of the product. As Production Manager you will be keeping a close eye on the shopfloor team, ensuring everyone is running like a well-oiled machine producing only the highest standard of products. You’ll be taking care of 5 supervisors who in turn will be taking care of (roughly) 8 operatives. The next Production Manager will be expected to:
- Ensure smooth running of the production area
- Set and monitor KPI’s to ensure production meets on time delivery schedules
- Complete staff appraisals and plan & conduct staff training
- Ensure quality standards and adhered too and operating procedures are running smoothly
You do not need to have 17th/18th edition (although is always beneficial!) Just a strong personality, previous managerial experience and come from an electrical manufacturing background. If this role is of interest to you call on: 01189239215! Or click “APPLY NOW!”
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities