Job Title: Reliability Engineer
Our client is a world leading Food manufacturer going through a period of exciting change in both their culture and site improvements.
This role will work closely with the Engineering Maintenance Manager to ensure optimum plant efficiency.
Salary of a Reliability Engineer
Job Description of a Reliability Engineer
- Identify ongoing improvement plan to ensure 100% plant availability.
- Work with engineering team to action any issues identified during PPM’s.
- Develop and maintain all reliability plans with a strong focus on continuous improvement.
- Assist the engineering teams to complete daily KPI’s.
- Completion of 5 Whys for all breakdowns and 5 Why inputs.
- Maintain an up-to-date Asset Care register for all plant and equipment on site.
- Work with the engineering team to encourage improvement ideas.
- Ensure that toolboxes and tool lists are kept up to date.
Skills & experience of a Reliability Engineer
- Previous experience of working in a lean manufacturing or site improvement role.
- Experience of maintenance improvement and lean manufacturing tools.
- FMCG or high-volume manufacturing experience is desirable.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to work in a well-established business with a drive for culture change and improvement.
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering, Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance – Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing