Business Support Officer based in Bromley and the rate is £13.89 per hr
This is a full time temporary contract role
This role will involve:
- Dealing with all correspondence (emails and letters), determining, and implementing any action required including filtering, delegating and flagging for priority status and, where appropriate, replying in a sensitive and confidential manner on behalf of the Management Team.
- Managing the traveller site inbox, drawing attention to urgent items, tracking and monitoring items referred to other staff for responses progress chasing where necessary and responding or delegating items as appropriate.
- Arranging internal and external meetings and take meeting minutes as requested
- Maintaining accurate records including running an effective filing and scanning system, photocopying and faxing.
- Maintaining good on-going communications internally and externally at all levels.
- Administrating meeting(s) including scheduling, venue booking, preparation & advance circulation of approved agenda, drafting and circulating minutes for approval and information.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration