Marketing Manager needed in Watford £27.45 per hr PAYE - Reference:5191808
This role will involve:
- Lead the successful deployment of Watford’s new place brand and narrative, launching and embedding it across all areas of activity so that it is clearly and consistently underpinning our work and our messaging
- Work with our partners, businesses and organisations to build shared understanding and ownership of the place brand and narrative, helping them make the linkages to their own ambitions and plans and so they are part of the town’s collective voice
- Lead the overall marketing of Watford as a place to live, work, visit and for business, building on the town’s appeal and unique identity, putting Watford firmly on the map and raising its profile locally, regionally, nationally and internationally
- Deliver the centre for excellence for the town’s destination management, covering visitor marketing and inward investment, including the delivery of the overarching marketing strategy for Watford
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies, plans and campaigns to raise and create awareness of Watford’s offer to residents, businesses and visitors and to build and enhance the town’s reputation, attracting increased visitor numbers across a range of market segments
Ideally candidates will have:
- Marketing qualification or equivalent experience
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience#
- Proven experience of developing and managing marketing campaigns across a range of channels including B2B and B2C
- Experience of using research, data and intelligence to plan, develop, implement and measure strategies
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Marketing, Advertising, PR