Exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual. The role will involve sourcing, recruiting, contacting and meeting with potential trade customers explaining the benefits of working with us.
Covering 3 to 4 stores and using local resources, including the internet, you will identify potential customers and make the initial contact, via telephone, to arrange a site meeting with the aim of opening new accounts
- Sourcing potential customers
- Making an initial contact to introduce yourself and our services
- Building a strong rapport with your customers
- Arrange face to face meeting to further explain the services and accounts available
- Arrange for an account to be opened
- Communicate effectively with the customer during the account opening process
- Introduce the customer to the local store key contact
- Friendly and polite
- Efficient with good telephone manner
- Able to deal with busy clients and customers
- Computer literate
- Good communication skills
- Able to drive to site meetings
- Organisation Skills
- BUSINESS & CUSTOMER FOCUS
Work consistently in the best interests of the customer and the business
Taking responsibility for results making things happen, giving extra to drive performance and standards.
Communicating information clearly, openly and persuasively. Building positive relationships with colleagues, customers, suppliers and any other visitors, through respect listening and teamwork.
Why work for us?
- We are a leading UK retailer with 170+ stores throughout the UK, you will be supporting our continued success, which has seen us achieve double growth in 4 consecutive years!
- A Very competitive basic salary of £20,000 + Bonus & Company Car!
- Continuing progression within the company
- Training and Development
- 28 days holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Generous staff discount, even for family and friends!