Distribution Planning mission is the right stock allocation worldwide in respect with the commercial distribution guidelines. Cross-functional collaboration is essential, as it requires communication with Local Distribution Planning, Supply Planning, TSL, Central Merchandising, Central Marketing, and Channel Management departments; to evaluate the most efficient way to manage customer demand.
- Distribute luxury goods inventory worldwide per channel and location in line with corporate guidelines to maximize revenues (sell-in of BP and sell-out of DOS), minimizing inventory levels, stock out and backorders.
- Calculate and communicate on product availability.
- Manage and communicate on new launches status and availability. Recommend distribution guidelines to Channel management.
- Support Local DP to optimize customer demand based on business needs, corporate procedure and stock constraints.
- Cultivate strong relationship with Local Distribution Planning, Supply Planning, TSL, Central Merchandising, Central Marketing, and Channel Management to ensure alignment of plans and sharing information.
- Manage and monitor the automatic replenishment process vs TSL.
- Manage the shop openings.
- Coordinate the buybacks from DOS.
- Calculate, track and monitor distribution KPIs
Job Type / Category
Qualifications / Professional Capabilities
- Relevant educational background at graduate or professional level
- Numbers cruncher
- Experience applying quantitative data analysis
- Very good knowledge of Excel, SAP BW-Hana and SAP an advantage
- Good knowledge of Supply Chain Management
- Fluent in English, and another European language is an advantage
- Organized & flexible
- Customer oriented
- Team result oriented
- Conscientious & committed
- Autonomous & team player
- supply chain: 2 years (Preferred)
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Transport, Logistics