Would you jump ship if you had the opportunity to work with a truly lovely bunch of hard-working & great fun people? Not only that but be given full autonomy by your Manager and have your skills and experience nurtured? Alongside 30 days holiday, private pension scheme, free parking onsite - Check this job out ...
We are partnered with an international business that specialise in wirelesscommunication & antennasystems . They have recently won some pretty epic orders across large-scale infrastructure projects ! As a result of this we are looking to link a talented Shipping & Stores Manager to join them on a full time basis. The Stores & Shipping Manager will be responsible for in and outbound shipments from and to suppliers and customers worldwide. They will be responsible for following through shipments all the way to delivery and ensuring export declarations are correctly completed in accordance with HMRC regulations.
- Arranges all product transport carriers (i.e. Fed Ex, UPS, etc.) for on time delivery of customer shipments
- Obtaining and verifying Export Declarations, requesting amendments if required.
- Negotiate freight and logistics rates for small and large shipments.
- Maintains systems and documentation that keeps track of all shipments, materials, timelines, successful arrival of customer delivery.
- Manage shipping orders and invoices
- Works closely with Production for on time delivery of materials to shipping to meet deadlines.
- Maintains warehouse safety and cleanliness
- Checks time and attendance as well as employee leave for all warehouse staff
- Supervises employees ensuring that all assigned duties are completed, and additional tasks are assigned.
- Develops controls and processes for stores and inventory management
We are looking to speak to experienced #shipping and #stores personnel who have a solid understanding of Land, Sea & Air freight processes as well as implications to shipping following Brexit. HIT 'APPLY NOW' using your most up to date CV.
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
30 days holiday, private pension scheme, free parking onsite
- Industry Sector Transport, Logistics
'A' level/Higher or equivalent