Fire Risk Manager based in Tower Hamlets with a rate of £35.71 per hr
This is a full time temporary role, with hybrid working.
This role will involve:
- Management of programme of fire risk assessments and subsequent actions/recommendations
- Management of External Wall surveys and type 4 fire risk assessments
- Liaison with LFB and ensuring statutory notices are dealt with appropriately
- Provision of technical advice and guidance to other staff across the organisation
- Lead officers for introduction of building safety regime as well working with other staff in preparation of building safety cases
- Senior technical input across the activities of the wider asset management team
- Management of programmes of work where deemed appropriate
- Inspection of buildings and individual residents homes in relation to fire and other hazards
- Liaison where necessary with residents and resident organisations
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services