Disability & Home Improvement Team Leader needed in Bracknell £40.00 per hr ref:494272
This role will involve:
- To assist in the administration of Disabled Facilities Grants (DFG) and other grants/loan services to improve housing conditions within Bracknell Forest.
- To undertake visits to client’s home to facilitate the adaptation and application process, inspect the property and provide advice about the feasibility of adaptations, benefits, the application process and timescales involved. Some of these visits will be made jointly with the OT.
- HHRS qualified and experienced would be beneficial.
- To carry out financial assessments and assist clients in the process of completing application forms, taking on the role of supporting the client through the process, should this be required.
- Drafting the scheme and schedule of works, gaining approval from the OT and client, and sending out invitations to tender
- Undertaking analysis of returned contract tenders for works, and recommending acceptance or otherwise, manage queries, issue contract instructions and monitor works to ensure adherence to specifications, and legislation.
- Assist with the grant approval process, check completion of works and preparing invoices for payments.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services