Business Support Officer needed in London £14.14 per hr PAYE - Reference:5194841
This role will involve
- Provide effective office management, including management of the Capital Delivery Managers, phone calls and correspondence, responding to or redirecting enquiries as appropriate.
- Manage and maintain an effective filing and library system for the Capital Delivery Managers ensuring information and documentation is kept up-to-date and correctly filed.
- Manage the general office duties including dealing with callers in person and on the telephone, dealing with incoming and outgoing mail, photocopying and ordering office and stock and supplies.
- Screen all telephone calls, ensuring that the Capital Delivery Managers are informed, and complaints are investigated.
- Undertake word processing duties.
- Maintain an efficient team tracker and brought forward system ensuring that work is progressed according to agreed deadlines.
- Prepare for meetings and conferences including the preparation of agendas, trackers and papers.
- Minute meetings and maintain records as required
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration