Pensions Administrator needed in Dorset £9.81 per hr PAYE - Reference:5194823
This role will involve
- To calculate deferred benefits for early leavers and notify members of their entitlements and process claims for refunds of pension contributions, including dealing with contracting out and tax requirements
- To calculate and initiate payment of retirement benefits, including the payment of Additional Voluntary Contribution (AVC) Funds where applicable and any increments for the Guaranteed Minimum Pension (GMP).
- To calculate and provide estimates of retirement and death benefits to scheme members and employers along with estimates of early retirement/redundancy pension strain costs to employers and beneficiaries taking account of the regulations and how employers have decided to exercise discretion within those regulations.
- To validate, calculate and initiate the payment of death and survivors’ benefits.
- To calculate and initiate payment of deferred benefits due for payment in accordance with the monthly diary report and to adjust pensions in payment (i.e. National Insurance modifications, Guaranteed Minimum Pensions (GMPs) and Pension Increases).
- To process Local Government Pension Scheme transfers in and out of the Fund for joining/leaving members, to process Club and Non Club transfers in and out of the Fund for joining/leaving members and to undertake the linking of records within the Fund.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration