Senior HR Advisor needed in Worcester £16.71 per hr PAYE - Reference:495612
This role will involve:
- To provide wide-ranging HR Advice across WCC / WCF.
- To take the operational HR lead on assigned project and complex casework, helping to support service development needs and ensuring the maintenance and delivery of key HR quality support standards.
- To provide particular expertise, advice and support
- To provide cover across the HR team and to participate in cover arrangements as appropriate (e.g. advice and guidance & consultation mailbox).
- To assist in the continued development of the HR team and service, the development (and delivery) of quality standards and to undertake performance monitoring.
- To advise managers on recruitment and selection issues, including development of job descriptions, person specifications, the whole grading process, selection processes and participating in selection processes when necessary.
Ideally candidates will have a CIPD qualified or can demonstrate equivalent compensatory experience
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources