We are pleased to announce a new vacancy for an Predominantly Private Dentist to join a friendly and mixed dental practice based in Somerset.
This is for a Practice whom we know with excellent feedback, within a very supportive environment and excellent facilities with a great opportunity to make excellent Private Income.
About the role:
- Predominantly Private Dental Practice – only 1,500 UDA’s for Full-Time
- NHS contract for children only
- Full-time or part-time positions available
- Flexible working days and hours!
- 50% split on Private work completed
- Inherited Patient List!
- Huge request for implants, teeth whitening and perio work !
- Longstanding team and very good management systems
- Excellent role for somebody who is looking to join an already established team
- Role has become available as an Associate has retired
- Practice Plan available in both practices
- Excellent facilities which are very well equipped (please find further info below)
- Modern Mixed Practice with great facilities and amazing professional support
- Windows and air conditioning in every surgery
- Fully digital practice with R4 software, Digital X- Rays and more!
- A modern, friendly working environment with spacious rooms, well-lit and well ventilated rooms.
- Fantastic team, friendly and professional with hygienists and fully qualified nurses with 2 Hygienists and 3 Nurses
- Vey organised practice with the clinical freedom you need !!
- Come and Join us!
If you are interested in the above position, click “Apply” or send in your CV to Lily via [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9805 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing