Administrator needed in Witney £11.73 per hr PAYE - Reference:5194745
This role will involve:
- To act as first point of contact for the team, taking initial information via telephone calls, recording and routing these correctly: dealing with the enquiry wherever possible, forwarding onto Duty workers or named workers. Taking accurate messages and/or referrals; dealing with all callers tactfully and in a friendly, helpful and professional manner. To forward messages using the range of integrated systems available e.g. email, voicemail, text etc.
- To undertake case recording onto our database, and the Social Care Records (and to provide support to operational staff undertaking this work.
- To maintain other databases belonging to SCS; to provide performance management information as required by Managers.
- To introduce, develop and maintain office systems (electronic and paper) as directed by the Senior Administrative Officer, Business and Planning Manager or Locality Manager, e.g. assisting the team to manage electronic folders, systems recording absence, waiting list, etc.
- To undertake all relevant administrative tasks and responsibilities to do with regular meetings, including room booking, refreshments, the preparation and circulation of papers for meetings and minute taking.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration