Business Support Officer needed in Kingston upon Thames £11.82 per hr PAYE - Reference:496122
This role will involve:
- Inputs, updates, extracts and analyses data relevant to business support activities using relevant ICT systems
- Prepares, edits, formats and prints documents using MS Office applications
- Undertakes a range of relevant service-related financial administration responsibilities in accordance with the financial procedures and systems
- Contributes to the development of new systems or business processes
- Documents existing and new processes in a consistent format to enable cross-skilling and keeps these updated
- Providing high quality administrative support for a variety of internal departments, predominantly financial data input, processing claims for Kingston Interpretation services, and resolving queries
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration