Street Scene Technician and Environmental Warden needed in Shrewsbury £13.21 per hr PAYE - Reference:492161
This role will involve:
- Carrying out inspections relating to street cleansing - including littering, fly tipping and dog fouling and responding to any service requests.
- Assist in the investigation of complaints relating to streetscene issues
- Report dog-fouling and issue fixed penalty notices and gather evidence for formal proceedings where necessary.
- Give advice on the law as it relates to dog fouling and other environmental offences
- Assist in formal proceedings; attending court to give evidence where necessary
- Maintain records and carry out other administrative duties
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services