Digital & Data Co-ordinator based in Kingston upon Thames and the hourly rate is £16.29 ph
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 496473
This role will involve:
- To assist in the research of and evaluate new digital developments including People Information System (PIMS) eg iTrent and make recommendations as appropriate
- When requested, assist in the review of OD business procedures, and offer advice on how PIMS can be best used to support them, including suggesting amendments to procedures where necessary
- To assist in the research of and evaluate new digital developments including PIMS and make recommendations as appropriate.
- To define, and where necessary, help deliver a range of training to staff groups and arrange for awareness overviews for groups of users
- To manage and monitor security access for PIMS and provide overall system administration in line with audit requirements.
- To identify opportunities for projects to further exploit PIMS, and manage and contribute towards the successful implementation and completion of identified projects.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Substantial People Information Management Systems experience of working in a large and complex shared services environment
- Demonstrate post qualifying experience of working within a Human Resources/OD and/or Payroll environment
- Demonstrate experience of working within a digital environment
- Experience of working on processes and systems leading to an improvement in service delivery and staff performance
- Knowledge of People Information Management Systems or similar HR/Payroll systems
- Hold a recognised project management qualification or demonstrable equivalent experience in a similar role
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector IT & Internet