Hostel Support Officer based in Gosport and the hourly rate is £10.92 ph
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 5191030
This role will involve:
- This role will intensively manage and support residents within the hostels.
- The post holder will be responsible for maximising income & minimising debt for your residents.
- They will be responsible for ensuring the efficient management and oversight of the hostel.
- They will be responsible for a caseload to which you will deliver a short term tenancy support service.
- This role will be responsible for monitoring & maintaining set standards of repair for the building and furnishings, fittings and white goods.
- They will assist hostel residents in their use of the premises and its facilities.
- Ideally candidates will have a current full UK driving licence
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services