Quality and Review Officer based in Lambeth and the hourly rate is £17.50 ph
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: 492144
This role will involve:
- To review homelessness and allocations decisions in accordance with Part VI and VII of the Housing Act 1996, within the statutory and local time limits.
- To manage a large and complex caseload and maintain accurate and detailed casework records and to manage priorities to meet individual and service performance targets and in accordance with procedures.
- Conduct outreach visits at the client's home, hostel, hospital or other locations in-line with documented procedures where appropriate.
- To investigate and respond to general complaints and enquiries at all stages including FOI requests and Ombudsman enquiries, taking the lead on complex and sensitive issues following documented processes to ensure consistency of practice across the services
- Produce statistical reports at sub division management team meetings and to identify changes required in policies and procedures as a result of issues highlighted through complaints, including enquiries from the Local Government Ombudsman, and information requests, and work with the relevant managers to ensure they are implemented
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services