Senior Surveyor needed in London £23.64 per hr PAYE - Reference:5192408
This role will involve:
- Organise invitation and receipt of tenders from approved contractors. This includes preparation of specifications, evaluation and reporting of tenders and obtaining approvals in accordance with the procurement procedures and other client standing orders.
- Develop a robust system to examine the performance of existing contractors in terms of delivering works in target and within agreed budgets. Ensuring workmanship of contractors is in accordance with building contracts.
- To ensure that any sub-contracted works not completed to the required standards are rectified and any financial penalties incurred are applied.
- The identification of planning and conservation area consents required and oversight of associated submissions.
- Responsible for ensuring that contractors comply with Health and Safety legislation. This will include the checking of personal protection equipment and compliance of corporate procedures regarding accidents.
- Take a strategic lead overseeing the work of contractors and working with customers to ensure their expectations are met. Providing direction, advice and solutions to address delays in cases of a complex nature.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property