Case Owner needed in Wokingham £12.00 per hr PAYE - Reference:496476
This role will involve:
- Assist the efficient, effective and consistent processing and resolution of customer case work, identifying and meeting customer needs and ensuring the sharing and dissemination of best practice.
- Assist with the understanding of customer need and enabling a speedier, simpler, more responsive customer journey contributing to the continuous improvement in the delivery of outcomes and ensuring high levels of internal customer satisfaction.
- Supporting customer self-serve and spotting opportunities for the client to initiate further enabling and self-serve.
- Manage non-complex customer issues effectively and understand when to consult with others, including specialists. Maintain confidentiality in line with agreed policy and relevant data protection legislation.
- To support the continuous improvement of processes and procedures within the service using best practice from others where appropriate.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services