Business Support Officer based in Liverpool and the hourly rate is £10.58ph
This is a full time temporary contract role.
Employer Reference: RQ493359
A Business Support Officer is required for a fixed term period of 3 months:
- Knowledge of SAP or or other financial databases
- Experience of minute taking and meeting planning
- Ability to process financial data to a high standard
- Experience of working in a busy, confidential office environment in a support role
- Experience of communicating with internal and external customers and dealing with issues in an appropriate manner
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines prioritise and use own initiative
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Work 35 hours per week; 2 days in the office and 3 days agile/home working
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Public Sector & Services