We are offering a fantastic opportunity for a qualified two Orthodontist Therapist to join a well-established Dental Practice in Wakefield/Sheffield.
We can offer you:
- Great Competitive salary!
- Full time or part-time position
- Flexible working days- Monday to Saturday
- Working with Specialist Orthodontist onsite
- Flexible working hours
- You’ll be responsible for taking impressions, fitting braces, adjusting brackets, removing braces, fitting retainers
- You’ll have a qualified Dental Nurse to support !
- Continuing professional development
- Educate patients about improving and maintaining orthodontic care, and promoting routine dental health care
- Administer medication to address patient discomfort during procedures
- Well established Practice with 3 well rated surgeries
- Located in good area with great facilities
- Brand new Brand new practice with latest technology
- Fully digital practice with Digital X Rays, SOE System and more
- Great booking system and strong clinical support and mentoring from Specialist Orthodontic
- Spacious rooms all with windows and air condition
- Fantastic work culture, run by clinicians for clinicians, so we really understand how our Orthodontists feel working in a busy dental practice
- An excellent service approved by several generations that have passed through the practice
- Highly supported by long-standing team
- Great link access to public transport and car park available !
If you would like to apply then either click “Apply” or send in your CV to Anna Thanasi at - [email protected]
For more information please also do not hesitate to call in to the office line on 0203 912 9803 and we would be happy to answer any questions you may have about the opportunity.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing