About the role:
New positions have become available for Project Engineers Level 1 & 2 supporting operations in Kildare. The positions will provide high quality service and installation support across numerous customers within the region/country. As the customer base is diverse, applicants should be customer focused and comfortable to work within a changing environment. The positions require a high level of flexibility, and may involve international travel. Successful candidates should ideally have gained experience on either Clean Track or Furnace tools, but will receive full training as required to fulfil the role.
General requirements & expectations
A positive Team-working approach and adherence to Safety Policies and Procedures is essential.
A professional telephone manner, good level of interpersonal and self-presentation skills are pre-requisites.
In support of our mission statement to deliver QUALITY, CUSTOMER SATISFACTION AND STAFF SATISFACTION, employees will be expected to support colleagues and management as required and to contribute ideas and suggestions in our search for CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT.
In addition to the above the other requirements of the role are:
• Experience with PLC's, embedded controllers and I/O handling systems including software instruction code analysis
• Experience of PC operating systems, PC hardware repair and PC performance optimisation
• Experienced safe working with low voltage mains, circuit wiring and power electronics
• Working knowledge gained through experience of electronic instruments, motor control, stepper motor linear drives, sensors, motion control and robotics test/debug and repair
• Equipment assembly and submodule integration, testing & fault-finding
• Experience setting up and calibrating semiconductor wafer handling robots
• Travelling to international customer sites for semiconductor tool service activities
• Travelling to international customer sites for semiconductor tool modifications, tool installations and tool relocations
- an ordinary degree in electrical engineering, electronic engineering, automation engineering or equivalent with 2 or more years of equipment experience or an trade apprenticeship and qualification in electrical engineering or equivalent with 5 or more years of equipment experience
Advantageous Supplementary Skills
• Vacuum furnace experience
• Working in a cleanroom environment
• Working knowledge of superconducting & large permanent magnets
• Working handling cryogenic liquids
• Experience of new equipment commissioning and customer sign-off processes, or plant commissioning
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities