THE POSITION IS BASED IN LONGFORD, IRELAND
Responsible for the Project Management of Divisional Strategic Projects such as CASE programme and Site Projects as assigned.
- Responsible for prioritization, problem solving, supporting resource management, communication and risk management within assigned projects.
- Manage and co-ordinate activities of assigned resources to execute projects per agreed programme timelines.
- Ensure goals and growth plans are in place for all members of the assigned Project Management Team.
- Complete performance reviews for direct reports.
- Ensure regulatory and compliance requirements are met for all projects.
- Evaluate impact of project changes and adjust implementation activities as required.
- Identify and communicate any project related issues to Site Project Manager and Site Management Team and develop contingencies as applicable.
- Support all project assignments, as defined and assigned by the Site Project Manager.
EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES:
- Bachelors of Science degree or higher in a relevant discipline or Third Level Education in a relative Science Discipline with Diagnostic experience.
- Formal Certification in Project Management would be an advantage
- Previous people management experience would be desirable
- Advanced leadership skills in order to build an effective team by providing clear direction and defining priorities.
- Experience of working within a highly regulated manufacturing environment.
- Strong Technical Knowledge of Product Design process.
- Strong strategy development and planning skills coupled with necessary knowledge of diagnostics technical, manufacturing and supply activities.
- Demonstrated team player and ability to work in a globally oriented work environment.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing