You will have direct interaction with the end customer and work with a consultative approach while managing an experienced Systems Engineering project team and ensuring delivery is progressing effectively.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Requirements management experience
- Experience working in a Systems Engineering environment
- Problem solving experience
- Experience with System Engineering tools such as; DOORS, System Architect, JIRA or similar
- Working knowledge of configuration control
- Experience working collaboratively in a team to meet project deadlines, vital for the success of a Systems Engineering job family
What you will be doing
- Prepares system & subsystem requirement specifications, interface requirements and test requirement documents by analysing, decomposing modelling and refining customer requirements.
- Prepares system operational plans and reports that explain how the equipment being developed meets requirements. Operational design limits are evaluated and defined; performance analysis and simulations are developed & performed to support the above.
- Performs technical/engineering tasks to define system design and subsystem requirements details.
The world of consultancy offers an amazing opportunity to not be restricted to just one industry. Your job role and skills will give you the chance to broaden your horizons. You could complete an Aerospace project then move onto a Defence project next or use your knowledge across our Rail division whilst supporting our Pharmaceutical team. Whether it's leading meetings with our customers outlining solutions for their problems that you and we can solve to discovering new clients and opportunities, we aim to offer a diverse working experience and career that fits around you.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other