Sales Manager (Field-Based): Up to £40,000 + Commission + Car Allowance!
Permanent, secure role
Competitive employment benefits package including 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays; company pension contribution; Private healthcare, Early Friday finishes and Life Assurance!
Head Office is based in Twickenham, Greater London however this position is a field-based role and will involve frequent travel across the UK and Ireland (also potential European travel on occasion).
- Our client is a global leading manufacturer within their market. With over 30 years of manufacturing, they are known for their impressive industry-leading products and solutions.
Salary of a Sales Manager
- Up to £40,000 + Commission + Car Allowance!
Job Description of a Sales Manager
- Maintain, develop and manage customer relationships
- Assess the market, analyse competitors, both foreign and domestic and develop sales strategies for market share penetration and growth
- Cross and up-sell the company’s full product range where possible, whilst keeping the best interests of the client in mind
- Prospect for new lead opportunities and work quickly and precisely from pre-generated leads
- Prepare and analyse sales data, market trends and competition
- Log and maintain all relevant customer and lead information in the relevant CRM database
- Work collaboratively with other departments to grow the overall revenue and project manage contracts
- Maintain and grow Key Accounts
- Resolve pricing, invoicing, credit, payment and/or shipping discrepancies for the client, working together with colleagues
- Deal with questions, complaints and provide conflict resolution in a professional manner or fortitude to escalate as appropriate
- Attend trade shows/fairs as required
Skills & experience of a Sales Manager
- Must have previous Sales/ Business Development experience
- Strong customer service skills
- Experience within construction background would be advantageous, but not a requirement
- Must be flexible to travel frequently across the UK
Why Should You Apply?
- Permanent, secure opportunity
- Excellent company benefits package including 25 days annual leave + Bank Holidays; company pension contribution; Private healthcare, Early Friday finishes and Life Assurance!
- Strong, growing manufacturing business with a global reach
- Immediate start available (notice periods can also be honoured)
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Leadership and Executive Level Appointments
- Engineering - Production, Process, Project
- Technical – Electronic, Software, System, Automation
- Design - Mechanical, Electrical, Draughtsperson, Manager
- QHSE - Inspector, Technician, Engineer, Manager
- Maintenance & Trades - Technician, Engineer, Manager
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- HR & Finance
- Customer Service & Admin
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
+ Commission + Car Allowance
- Industry Sector Sales
Secondary School or equivalent