CNC Offline Programmer: Competitive Salary DOE
*Permanent, secure role
*Company benefits package
Gateshead, Tyne & Wear
Our client is an international specialist manufacturer and leading supplier in the packaging industry. This is an exciting time to join an expanding business within their CNC cell team, due to continued development.
Salary of a CNC Offline Programmer
Competitive Salary – depending on experience
Job Description of a CNC Offline Programmer
This role entails offline (office based) programming using Powershape & Feature CAM software to produce 3D models and engineering drawings of mould and other components. You will be required to use Powermill & Feature CAM to produce programmes for use with 3 and 5 axis CNC machines.
Skills & experience of a CNC Offline Programmer
- Ideally will be time served (Level 3 qualification or above in an Engineering/ Manufacturing discipline)
- Must have proven post apprenticeship experience in programming, producing and the measuring of accurate CNC machined parts
- Previous experience of programming using CADCAM systems
- Working knowledge of Delcam Power shape/ Power Mill, and Feature CAM would be advantageous
Why Should You Apply?
- Permanent, secure role
- Excellent company benefits package, including company pension contribution
- Permanent day shift pattern
- Upskilling/ training opportunities available
- Strong, growing manufacturing business
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Leadership and Executive Level Appointments
- Engineering - Production, Process, Project
- Technical – Electronic, Software, System, Automation
- Design - Mechanical, Electrical, Draughtsperson, Manager
- QHSE - Inspector, Technician, Engineer, Manager
- Maintenance & Trades - Technician, Engineer, Manager
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- HR & Finance
- Customer Service & Admin
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities
'A' level/Higher or equivalent