Senior Building Surveyor needed in Hengoed £16.71 per hr ref:5189490
This role will involve:
- Carry out site surveys and develop a project brief.
- Establish and agree a budget estimate and delivery programme.
- Prepare specifications, drawings and other tender documentation.
- Liaise with and manage the input of other specialists, eg structural, M and E, Asbestos.
- Collate planning and building regulation documents.
- Consult and communicate with the client and other stake holders throughout the project.
- Evaluate tenders and make recommendations to the client.
- Chair project meetings and administer the building contract.
- Assist the QS in agreeing a final account.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Relevant Level 4 or 5 qualification on the Credit and Qualifications Framework For example HNC or HND in Building Studies
- The maintenance of local authority buildings.
- Current building regulations.
- Building defects analysis.
- DDA design requirements.
- Fire regulations in relation to access and egress.
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad.
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and MS Excel.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Property