HR & OD Officer needed in Bristol £14.04 per hr PAYE - Reference:490129
This role will involve:
- Raise purchase orders and invoices on behalf of the HR, OD & HSWB team, process payments and maintain records of expenditure against budget.
- Oversee debt management, chasing late debts, meeting with finance to arrange collection/payment.
- Monitor the usage and support the smooth operation of Occupational Health and EAP services, reporting on take up against budget provision.
- Assist with the production and distribution of HR reports to provide customers with quality, timely management information.
- Assist with a range of recruitment activities, including recruitment checks and timely preparation and issue of documentation.
- Maintain accurate HR data through timely recording and upkeep of information on both the HR Information system and manual files. Ensure control processes are followed and maintain a complete audit trail of all changes. In the case of the HR Information system carry out regular cleansing of data and maintain hierarchies.
- Monitor fixed term contracts, maternity leave and other date sensitive information, ensuring any requirement for decisions are flagged early and effectively.
- Compile information for attendance meetings, disciplinary hearings and appeals, working closely with HR Consultants and Business Partners.
- Provide support to investigators needing access to information.
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience of providing administrative and technical support for a range of HR or Training functions including less complex employment casework, employee life cycle, recruitment, TUPE, re-organisations and redundancies.
- Experience of advising and providing first resolution of queries on conditions of service, workforce matters, learning & development and general employment enquiries. Ensuring compliance and consistency across the organisation.
- Strong administrative skills with an excellent knowledge of the full range of IT Office systems
- Previous experience of using HR information systems and ensuring accurate and timely recording of information and efficient upkeep of personnel files
This is a part time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources