HR Assistant: Up to £25,000!
- Permanent, secure role
- Excellent company benefits package!
Our client boasts over 20 years’ worth of experience within the Offshore Wind industry. They boast a strong UK foothold whilst also supplying European markets.
Salary of a HR Assistant
Up to £25,000 depending on experience.
Job Responsibilities of a HR Assistant
As a HR Assistant you will provide comprehensive HR support in relation to the full employment cycle, with sound knowledge and proven application of employment law you will assist the Company in delivering a wide-range of HR activities and employment terms.
Skills & experience of a HR Assistant
- Must have previous extensive experience within a Human Resources role
- Experience in relation to full employment cycle
- Experience in supporting of delivering of HR activities and employment law, in area such as:
>Recruitment and Selection (plus UK Visa and Immigrations Support)
>Discipline and Grievance
>Learning and Development - Succession Planning and Talent Management
>Equality and Inclusion
>Health and Wellbeing
Why Should You Apply?
- Permanent, secure position
- Future progression and training opportunities
- Excellent company benefits package
- Strong, growing business
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Leadership and Executive Level Appointments
- Engineering - Production, Process, Project
- Technical – Electronic, Software, System, Automation
- Design - Mechanical, Electrical, Draughtsperson, Manager
- QHSE - Inspector, Technician, Engineer, Manager
- Maintenance & Trades - Technician, Engineer, Manager
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- HR & Finance
- Customer Service & Admin
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources
Secondary School or equivalent