Job Title: Registered Branch Manager - £500 Joining Bonus
Location: Durham Branch (DH1 1TH)
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs
Salary: Upto £35,000 per annum
As Branch manager you will have overall responsibility for the success of the branch in respect of budgets, targets, key performance indicators, staffing, quality, security of contracts, delivery of service, development of new business and profitability. You will be fully responsible for ensuring branch operations meet and exceed our customer expectations.
To be the Registered Branch Manager for the purposes of the National Regulator, e.g. CQC, CSSIW and SCISWIS.
As the Branch Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Managing branch costs in line with annual budgets and forecasts.
- Ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Developing business plans to deliver financial targets in conjunction with the Business Manager.
- Prepare strategies for increasing private patient, enablement, dementia and rapid response in order to increase business potential and overall profit.
- Proactively identify and develop new business sources.
- Provide effective leadership to staff to ensure high levels of performance and employee engagement.
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent within the sector
- Experience of managing and leading a team
- Understanding of the social care sector
- Knowledge of finance is preferred but not essential
- A proven background in evidencing ethics, quality and care standards
Allied Healthcare is one of the UK’s leading domiciliary care providers with a nationwide branch network of over 35 locations. We pride ourselves on being The Choice of Care which gives people the freedom to stay in their own homes.
For more information about the role and package details please apply online today or contact Lynn on 01785 237826 or email [email protected] for an informal discussion.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing