Salary: £28,000 - £32,500
Monday to Thursday 08.00 to 17.00
Friday 08.00 to 13.00
We are looking for a CMM Technician, to work with the internal manufacturing and QAE teams across all levels within the business. To further establish first class communications throughout the business and customer / supplier base.
Working within the site to ensure products, processes & systems conform to customer specific requirements and industry best practices.
- Maintain aspects of the current quality and measurement inspection systems, to ensure quality tools are used to secure conforming products and processes.
- To operate the CMM equipment and perform measurement, in process inspection, annual product layout and testing of film work, production materials, components, fixtures and gauges.
- Documents and reports non-conforming materials as required.
- 2-3 years of related CMM technician experience
- Strong Communication Skills
- Be able to read and interpret film work and technical specifications
If this CMM Technician role is of any interest to you, then please click and apply and we will come back to you. If you would like to hear more about the CMM Technician position, please contact Katie Shepherd at Orion Electrotech Recruitment.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Manufacturing