Legal Executive needed in Addlestone paying £17.18 per hr PAYE ref: 494238
This role is full time on a temporary basis.
- Drafting of leases, licences, variations, assignments to alter or assign, agreement for leases and surrenders for the Commercial Property portfolio
- To advise on lease terms of the Commercial Property portfolio to Commercial Services and other departments
- To research into land ownership in response to other departments queries and advise the outcome
- To facilitate and complete any land registry enquiries for departments and advise on any queries in response
- Complete the conveyancing procedure for the transfer of land and property, purchases of land and property (but not developments), including SDLT and registrations at the Land Registry
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Legal