Paralegal needed in Brixton paying £20.06 per hr PAYE ref: 490714
This role is full time on a temporary basis.
- Carry out legal and support tasks in one or more of the fields of civil and criminal litigation, planning, housing, social services, employment, education, regeneration, contracts and conveyancing or any other function within their duties.
- Carry out a range of legal duties as allocated to include dealing with routine legal enquiries by way of telephone and correspondence, obtaining and recording key dates (including hearing dates), writing letters, obtaining statements under the supervision of the senior lawyer.
- Prepare bundles in accordance with court rules, arrange service of documents and arrange attendance at court, liaise with parties and witnesses concerned as appropriate
- Liaise with officers and managers in other departments, keeping them informed of progress of cases and taking any other appropriate measures to ensure continued client satisfaction
- Collect and present all necessary statistical data and reports for the team as required.
- Maximise the use and effectiveness of information technology systems including maintaining electronic court diaries
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Legal