Our client is a well-established building services organisation. They have a proven track record of delivering successful mechanical, electrical and security solutions to commercial and domestic clients, offering highly qualified Engineers and Technicians to provide expertise and experience across the full range of disciplines including local authorities, social landlords, NHS trusts and private sector.
They are now in need of a Junior Bid Writer to join the team.
This role is in support of their experienced Bid Manager, in the completion and management of the tender process of a + £40m turnover M&E company.
- Supporting the Bid Manager with the end-to-end bid process across service deliverables
- Support Bid Manager in ensuring Bid Strategy is promoted
- Reviewing bids prior to submission to ensure relevance, accuracy and professionalism
- Assist the Bid manager with marketing projects and report on current trends and competitor activity
- Build brand awareness through various media outlets.
- Support the business with all marketing activities as required
- Support the documentation of bid strategy
- Maintaining the Bid Library
- Assist with reviewing past successful and unsuccessful submissions, gather feedback and lessons learned to promote continuous improvement within the Bid Team.
- Providing regular progress updates to the Bid Manager
- Maintaining accurate records and creating actions plans for improvement
- Support company marketing and social media campaigns
- Any other duties as reasonably required
The Ideal Candidate Will:
- Have excellent communication skills both written and oral,
- Have previous Bid writing experience, at least 1-2 years public procurement tender/proposals experience within the construction industry
- Have good organisational skills and a methodical approach to work
- Have experience of working on own SQ/PQQ/tenders as well as joint submissions
If you are looking for a new challenge and the next step in your career, in addition to working for an exciting organisation then we are keen to hear from you.
In return our client is offering a competitive salary depending on experience + excellent company benefits including staff discounts, pension scheme and loyalty scheme!
Please apply with your current CV or call Chloe Villis on 07908 811303 to discuss in depth.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities