Scheme Officer needed in Basingstoke £16.73 per hr PAYE - Reference:5194802
This role will involve:
- Work with vulnerable residents to maintain independence and resilience, provide short-term intervention to resolve issues either directly or indirectly through advice, advocacy, liaison with external agencies and internal departments.
- Provide advice and guidance to new and existing residents including facilities management, dealing with tenancy issues and effective management of low level anti-social behaviour (ASB).
- Carry out viewings and scheme introductions for new residents and be visible and accessible for current residents.
- Do regular scheme visits and inspections to make sure excellent standards are maintained. Including timely reporting of communal repairs and following up on repairs for vulnerable residents.
- As part of a team manage the buildings and communal facilities of older person’s schemes by programme key fobs, manage and monitor on site contractors, including Cleaning and Grounds maintenance to ensure a good service is delivered. And, where required make sure oil is ordered to maintain heat and hot water.
This is a full time role on a temporary contract basis
If you are interested in the role please apply on our website with your CV, alternatively you can email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
Essential Employment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Essential Employment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared.
Due to high volumes of CVs received we are not able to respond to all unsuccessful applications. You will always however hear from us by phone if we are able to take your CV forward to the next stage.
You can also follow us at Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn or via our website www.essentialemploy.co.uk.
Temporary, Full Time
- Industry Sector Human Resources