Job Title: Salaried Recruiter
Location: Stafford (ST18 0FX)
Hours: Permanent Contract working 37.5hrs
Salary: To Be Discussed at Interview
The focus of this role is to provide an internal recruitment service to Allied Healthcare and CRG Homecare. You will be responsible for promoting the company to external candidates and proactively recruiting talented employees for branch and operational roles. You will also be responsible for internal moves and promotions wherever possible. Your primary focus will be on hiring the highest quality of candidates in the market place and upon retention of those candidates.
To provide a robust recruitment & screening process that is aligned to CQC, Allied Healthcare and CRG Homecare quality requirements. Additionally, you will support the Regional Directors and their teams with the improvement of recruitment practices and retention of branch staff.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Utilise a variety of techniques to source active candidates including on – line databases, contact lists, internal databases and employee referrals
• Pro actively conduct research and investigate new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies
• Maintain continuous outside interaction to keep up to date with changes in the market, competitors and technologies
• Act as search expert for all business streams by understanding recruitment requirements, position specifications and search requirements
• Other administrative duties as required
Skills and Experience:
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships with managers, candidates, colleagues and stakeholders.
• Good general level of education.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills at all levels.
• Ability to interact at all levels of the organisation.
• Analytical and decision making skills.
• Must be a self-starter and able to work independently
• Ability to generate a high volume/high quality pipeline of candidates
• Ability to plan and manage own time effectively.
• Must have the initiative, drive and ambition to succeed and have the ability to motivate, drive and influence people.
• Must possess the confidence and knowledge to present to candidates.
• Experience of end to end recruitment process
• Proficient in word, databases, Excel.
The duties listed above are not exhaustive. Additional hours of work may be required, as determined by the needs of the business. You may be required to undertake additional duties, responsibilities and projects as appropriate.
To apply for this role please email over a copy of your CV to [email protected]
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Health, Nursing