Do you consider yourself a individual who the ability to drive quality and compliance throughout the business ensuring it is complete to the highest standards. Collaborating with groups, giving ideas and taking onboard what others are saying will be key as the next Quality Engineer.
We are currently looking to recruit a Quality Engineer permanent basis for a forward thinking growing organisation. Becoming apart of this dynamic team as the new Quality Engineer you will learn from some of the best in the industry to help you develop and grow within the industry.
Day to day duties:
- Support maintenance of ISO 9001
- Support the NCR processes, deal with non conforming products.
- Identify root cause analysis.
- Assist the Quality Manager during audits.
- Help out dealing with Quality documentation.
- Willingness to travel when needed
- Innovate thinking and positivity
- Knowledge of ISO9001
- Experience in Quality Audits
- Experience in 8D, 5S, 6 Sigma
If this is the role for you hit "APPLY NOW" or call Evie on 01189239215
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Engineering, Utilities