Hybrid working is available!
Hours: Monday to Friday 37.5 hrs
Contract Length: 12 months (likely to be extended)
The role of the customer service advisor will include:
- Take ownership and accountability for customer queries both internal and external in relation to Used Car Business processes and customer enquiries.
- Ensure that information sent to the customer is correct at all times, and ensure that ownership through to query resolution is of utmost importance. This will often involve interaction with other departments as well as the wider team and suppliers.
- Day to day management of customer related queries surrounding Used Car Business. This includes but is not limited to vehicle collections and delivery into site by our vehicle logistics suppliers. Route allocating vehicles to the appropriate supplier for resale and dependent on auction allocation.
- The administrative end to end processing of vehicle returns making them available for sale at auction. Including evaluating condition reports for damage, end of contract charges, terminations, mileage verification and post- sale management.
- Outbound and inbound contact to discuss invoices with customers, managing objections whilst balancing customer needs against commercial viability and company brand values.
- Outbound and inbound contact with Suppliers regarding any operational issues throughout the end of contract journey relating to vehicle collections, in life logistics or used car business remarketing.
The successful customer service advisor will require:
- Customer Service and complaint management experience for at least 1-2 years
- Objection handling
- Experience of the automotive and/or leasing sector is desirable
- Outbound telephone contact experience
- Able to work to deadlines & deal with pressure
- Ability to review data from multiple sources
- Excellent geographic knowledge of United Kingdom
Contract, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other