About the Role:
We are seeking an Electrical Project Manager to join our Power Division in Dublin. The Project Manager will be responsible for delivery of a large-scale power project's, taking the lead on site, supported by the Contracts Manager and Project Team. The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering large scale projects managing multiple teams to deliver safe projects with the ability to manage and own schedule and cost.
This position requires that the individual be comfortable in a fast-paced project environment, as well as possess excellent problem-solving, organisational and communication skills coupled with a high level of professionalism.
- Project management and supervision of (simultaneous) electrical projects to specific budget and time constraints.
- Ensure the Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same.
- Manage Project Costings and assist with project finance reporting.
- Review contractors costs and claims.
- Daily and weekly progress reports on works completed.
- Chair and attend regular meetings with the Client.
- Identify issues and risks at the earliest opportunity and resolve or escalate issues as appropriate.
- Schedule of workload, equipment and resources.
- Liaise with the SHEQ Manager (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) on all project SHEQ matters.
- Support Business Development, through tendering and business networking.
- Ensure our core Customer Care principles are adhered to.
Qualifications, Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- Experience working on multi discipline projects
- A Degree in Engineering or Management plus minimum 5 years post-qualification experience within the industry would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience with MV/HV is preferred.
- Previous experience Airfield works is desired but not essential.
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills.
- Ensure clear and appropriate goals are set; focus well on targets; demonstrate enthusiasm and drive to consistently deliver quality in performance.
- Demonstrate clear and visible leadership, with capacity to absorb responsibility and accountability whilst providing sensitive direction to others.
- Be able to work systematically within clear guidelines / set goals and strive to achieve required results consistently.
- Ability to motivate and encourage others whilst taking the lead.
Permanent, Full Time
- Industry Sector Other