Role –Maintenance Engineer
Package - £41,000 + 5k Bonus
Location – Mansfield
Shift Pattern – 4 on 4 off (Days and Nights)
Benefit – 5% Contribution pension
I have an opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to work for one of world’s largest automated distribution centres in the world. The company turns over more than £3 billion globally. The company deliver an excellent customer orders with thousands per week. This is done through state of the art machines including conveyor systems, shuttle systems and robots.
This company are a true leader in their field, offering fantastic training and a great team to work with. I’m looking for a team player who enjoys the culture of being in a large maintenance team and someone who wants to bring positive energy to the table.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you will help and support the running of all of the automated equipment on site.
- Checking of the automated material handling equipment to keep a smooth running of site
- Developing skills both Electrically and mechanically
- Mechanically you will mainly be replacing worn out parts on the conveyors which will include rollers, bearings and pulleys.
- Electrical work will include reading through electrical schematics, utilizing electrical test equipment such as multi-meters and fault finding on panels.
- Mainly swapping both electrical and mechanical components like for like with the odd strip and rebuild project.
To be successful in your application for a Maintenance Engineer you will need:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Fault find electrically and Mechanically
- Engineering qualification
- Looking to develop a career within a state of the art industry.
As a Maintenance Engineer, you should expect:
- You will be joining a highly successful £multi-million company who can offer a massive amount of stability and security.
- Opportunity for progression both technically and working your way up the man management if you want it.
- Fantastic salary and benefits package.
- 5% Contribution
- 41,000+ Overtime available.
ATA is committed to creating a diverse workforce and is an equal opportunities employer. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
Permanent, Full Time
Additional Salary Info
Overtime + Progression + Training
- Industry Sector IT & Internet