Business Support Officer needed in Redditch paying £14.38 per hr PAYE ref: 492143
This role is part time on a temporary basis.
- Working within established procedures, provide a customer focused front-line service including recording and monitoring enquiries, service requests, licence applications and complaints coming into the Environmental Health team. Where needed produce performance statistics and where appropriate make revisions in procedures.
- Following established workflow processes and procedures aim to resolve the majority of queries at their first point of contact with the Environmental Health team to prevent having to pass queries to colleagues. Where necessary, allocate work to appropriate officers to ensure delivery standards are met.
- Undertake general administration duties for the Environmental Health team, including managing the department’s generic electronic in-boxes, faxes and post. Organise and undertake mail merges and label printing as directed by the team.
- As directed, support meetings for the Environmental Health team, including organising attendance, room bookings, hospitality (where permitted), taking minutes, ensuring actions are accurately recorded and appropriate documentation is circulated.
- Format information given by officers to produce presentable documents using Microsoft applications, such as PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
If you are interested in the role, please email your CV to [email protected] quoting the reference number.
All our roles may be subject to pre-employment checks including references so please be prepared
Temporary, Part Time
- Industry Sector Secretarial, PAs, Administration